Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday!



The inboxes at Henry Glass have been very lucky lately. People have been submitting photographs of their projects. We love to see what you make with the Henry Glass collections!



Александра Беликова wrote to us to share her project. She made a lovely quilt with Fishy Fishy collection by Heather Mulder Peterson. So fun! She has some more photos of this project on her blog, Kalinka Handmade. Just lovely.

"Good day!
I want to show you my project of tissue collection "Fishy fishy." I enjoyed working with this fabric! Thank you!
Characters drawn from felt my mom."


Thank you for sharing. You know how much we love show and tell! If you have a project to share with Henry Glass, send a photograph of it here.

-hg

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Thanks for that show my work! Very nice. I repeat: your are great fabrics! I worked with them with great joy!

Jaftex said...

Thank you, Kalinka! We love to see what our fans make from our collections.